May 07, 2008

Friday Night Rock; Sunday Night Roll

5/9 UPDATE: Looks like Deb Ager will be reading poetry tonight as well. Seriously, folks. This one is not to be missed.

So while passing through the Dupont Circle Olsson's bookstore, I came upon a stack of postcards that looked like this...


My first thought was "hey, that's Deb Ager!"

My second thought was "...and this is an ad for our reading!"

A celebration of 32 Poems
with Sandra Beasley, Bernadette Geyer, and Deb Ager
with music from The Caribbean

-on Friday, May 9, 2008 at 8 PM-

The Writer's Center
4508 Walsh Street
Bethesda, MD
#(301) 654-8664


...and as if that weren't enough, I'll be reading again on Sunday:

May 11, 2008 (Mother's Day) - 6 PM
As part of the IOTA Reading Series, with open mic to follow
At Iota Club and Cafe
2832 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, Virginia


...come on, come out. You know you wanna.

3 comments:

Cheryl Snell said...

Sounds like fun! I'll try to pop in.

32poems.com said...

I'm reading, too. =-) I don't normally but Michael persuaded me.
Deb

Lydia said...

Sounds so great but 3000 miles is just too long a drive! On a different but somewhat associated topic: I tried to go to Angela's blog at new zoo poet tonight and it has been discontinued. You might have contact at the reading (or elsewhere) so please mention it to her, just in case she is unaware that there are problems. Thanks much.

Happy weekend.