April 01, 2009

NaPoWriMo & Real Life

Hmmm...the funny thing is, I never actually said I was participating in NaPoWriMo. My schedule's a little crazy this month. Yes somehow I have been added to the list of participants (and I certainly support the cause!). Ooof. I'll see what I can do.

***Update: So far, I've done some drafting but nothing I can post online--for reasons both aesthetic and, well, contractual. Forgive me! I've been enjoying everyone else's NaPoWriMo-ing.

In the meantime, I'm happy to see the following pop up:

-A recommendation for Claudia Emerson's Figure Studies over on Ron Slate's website, as one of 24 poets offering April poetry picks.

-Inclusion in Beltway's "First Books Issue" alongside A.B. Spellman, Brandel France de Bravo, Kathi Morrison-Taylor, and Gregg Shapiro.

-A stunning, gratifying, unexpected review of Theories of Falling courtesy of Caroline Klocksiem over at Gently Read Literature.

4 comments:

RL said...

Oh, I'm sorry, I must have misread -- do you want me to take you off my list? No biggie.

Sandra said...

Oh, don't worry about it. It's a worthy challenge. I may adapt to a draft a week, or something...but I wasn't blaming you!

Reen said...

NaPoHaiKu, Sandra! NaPoHaiKu!

mgushuedc said...

every time you think you're out, they pull you back in.